And for the sweetest photos of them all, to continue the last in the series of the gorgeous, detail infused wedding of Morgan & Brett.
I cannot fail to mention the beautiful, custom-made runners and linens from Wildflower. They had exactly what we were looking for and were able to create our vision perfectly.
The couple wanted a dessert-only reception, after providing appetizers and various foods at their pre-ceremony event at The Sunset Restaurant in Malibu. We worked with 24 Carrots Catering to provide the most delicious and beautiful sweets spread. On the menu:
* Mini cobblers
* Mini churros with spiced chocolate mousse
* Cheesecake stuffed & chocolate tuxedo strawberries
* Mini cupcake table including red velvet, lemon raspberry, coconut, and chocolate chocolate flavors
* Cake lollipops including vanilla cake, brownie and carrot cake flavors
* Homemade cookies in a mason jar for guests to take home
And the cake, oh the cake! Morgan knew exactly what she wanted her cake to look like and taste like. It would be a magnificent, tower of yumminess! A 7-layer, white, coconut cake made by Rosebud Cakes. I helped her design the table elements, Morgan found a vintage lace to use as an overlay and with help from Aly at Vine’s Leaf, it was all we dreamed and the cake tasted so good too!
Ceremony Venue: The Sunset
Reception Venue: Saddlerock Ranch
Paper Goods, Wooden Signage: LH Calligraphy
Music/Entertainment/MC: 11H Entertainment
Hair & Make-up: Betsy DiFrancesca