I recently attended a wedding of a family friend at the Rancho San Clemente Tennis Club. According to many, it is the “hidden jewel of San Clemente.” The venue is a mediterranean style structure with a large open reception pation overlooking a gorgeous pool, and a ceremony site lush with greenery.
This site is definitely a value, and the staff are very attentive and determined to provide everyone a great time. We enjoyed a delish buffet dinner and home-made cake by one of the bride’s friends. I love being a guest at weddings!
I found these adorable “towel rolls” from the Wrapables website, and just had to share more of my favorite finds. This is such a great website for original and very affordable goods.
I was tagged by Rashana, The Bridal Party, to give a little bit of random info. to my readers! Just when you thought you knew enough!
4 Thing I Did Today:
1) Woke up at 4:00 am to feed my newborn
2) Cleaned up my office space
3) Made and had lots of coffee
4) Read/replied to e-mails
4 Things On To-Do List:
1) Visit a baby store to buy a new baby swing
2) Write thank-you notes for guests that came to my daughter’s 2nd birthday party last weekend
3) Buy a gift for a friend who is getting married this weekend
4) Read and reply to more e-mails!
4 Of My Guiltiest Pleasures:
1) Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes
2) Watching The Hills (yes, really!)
3) Shopping/Eating/Drinking at the Irvine Spectrum
4) Having way too much champagne
Four Random Facts About Me:
1) I speak Spanish
2) I create lists for pretty much everything on my Blackberry notepad
3) I have never been on a cruise on I plan on changing that!
4) I am part of the planning team for the Association of Bridal Consultants Annual Conference being held here in Newport Beach next month (another blog entry to cover more detail coming soon!)
My newest little one arrived on September 17, 2008. Ty is our new baby boy who is already a whopping 4 weeks old! I’m officially back on track now (well, sort of!) and will be working on a fabulous November wedding to share with everyone.
Here is a picture of baby Ty with Big Sister Teya
I wanted to pass along this cute craft idea I received via a Paper Source e-mail…Long gone have been the days when kids make their own bags for trick-or-treating so this is so refreshing and fun!
Don’t send your favorite ghoul out with any old trick or treat bag, with out trick or treat kit, they can make one that goes with their costume instead. These keen bags are so easy to make and with a little help they will keep the kids busy for quite a while… now that’s a good idea.
I am so happy for Kym, Charming Events Lead Assistant Coordinator, and her fiance Andrew, for their upcoming wedding in June of 2009. What a spectacular event they have in store for their family and friends!
Some of their engagement pictures were just posted by the lovely and super-talented Trista Lerit via her blog and they are fantastic! Kym & Andrew are a gorgeous couple and Trista really captured their playful, and outgoing personalities.
More wedding detail updates to come!
Thanks to Michael Norwood, Photographer, for sending me these beautiful pictures of Jacqui & Bryan’s wedding at the Anaheim Sheraton. I had such a great time working with a wonderful group of vendors and the couple and their families.
Special thanks to our talented team, which included: Angelica Strings, The Event Consultants, Rossmoor Pastries, You May Kiss the Bride, and of course, the amazing staff at the Sheraton!