Writing that 2012 was challenging would be a complete understatement. However, along with those challenges came an abundance of blessings! I feel so lucky to be doing what I love, along with the best of the best clients, vendors and our team. It sounds like every Wedding Planner says this but I truly feel my couples are the BEST!!! Not only working with these brides and grooms, but forming friendships that will endure.
Thank you to everyone who has helped us Plan, Design and Coordinate events with a fierce passion just like ours. Here’s to a beautiful, blessed and happy new year.
Some 2012 highlights:
* Added Lana to our team to help with design elements and brother – she is good!
* Came back to my office space with some of the best women in the industry
* Honored to have been added to a few more venue preferred vendor lists – yay!
* Didn’t get a non-profit event that I spend the MOST hours prepping for, however, the experience gained was so beneficial that I felt as if I did get the work
* Proudly took my baby girl to first grade (I still cannot believe it). And took my baby boy to his last year of preschool before Kinder.
* Battled a scary and awful life situation for almost an entire year – thank you God for getting us all through it – and making me stronger at the end
* Seriously, I have been so lucky and every day of the year had its own shareable moment. Too bad I can’t list them all.
Happy New Year everyone! We would love to help plan your wedding day so please e-mail or call us to get started!
Thank you Joy Ever After blog for the pretty 2013 image!