I was “tagged” by the delightful Mrs. Christina, at Simply Modern Weddings with the following personal facts survey, that I will now share with all of you!
4 of my favorite things-to-do:
1. Spend time with my baby girl and husband and our families
4 things you probably don’t know about me:
1. I can speak Spanish, sort of!
2. I’m one of those people that can watch Food Network for hours and never cook one single thing
3. For so many years, I wanted to be a police officer
4. I used to be a Recreation Leader in my younger days
4 of my favorite foods:
1. All things bread
2. Mashed potatoes
4 of my favorite songs of all time:
1. Just to See You Smile, by Tim McGraw
2. How Soon is Now, by The Smiths
3. Hollaback Girl, by Gwen Stefani
4. Independent Women, by Destiny’s Child
4 of my guiltiest pleasures:
1. Margaritas with ultra fine tequila
2. Mexican candy with all the lead!
3. E-mail at any and all hours
4 of my favorite places I’ve traveled to:
1. Bora Bora
4 favorite things I own:
1. My SUV because it hauls a lot of stuff!
2. A beautiful baby picture of my husband – the similarities to our daughter are amazing
3. My new flatscreen monitor, yes I just joined the world of flat screens.
4. My condo
Have a great day!