No doubt about it, when I was planning my wedding, I had everything color-coded, tabbed, hole-punched, you name it! I still have my home-made planning binder to reference when helping other brides. I couldn’t find a pre-made one that fit my needs, so I went ahead and just created as I went along. If that sounds like something you want to do, read on for some great binder organizing tips!
So, to make your own, use either a 3-ring binder or a file box.
Organize your planning information into sections:
* Ceremony and reception site
* Catering/Cake/Specialty food or drink
* Flowers & Decor
* Invitations/Thank you cards/Maps/Programs
Then, organize your documents into the following sections:
* Ideas and inspiration from magazines, books, etc.
* Contracts & reciepts for each vendor
* Planning timeline and checklist
* Budget outline
* Guest lists/RSVP
* Registry information
Having all your necessary information organized and easy to access will save you lots of time and stress!
Or, if you want to make it really easy, we will give you a handy-dandy wedding planning binder of your very own when we help you with full-service planning. What a deal!