As defenders of Mother Earth and all that great stuff, going green has really made a statement. This week I was tagged by the Bridal Party LLC to share with readers how I have made improvements to become more eco-friendly.
* I always turn off lights when I leave a room, home or out in public (probably annoys people!)
* I recycle every bag that I bring home, plastic or paper. I’ll use it for another task like baby diaper pail, cat litter, trash bag, etc.
* I bought Trader Joe’s reusable grocery bags. Cute and strong!
* I use recycled paper
* I collect my empty water bottles (whenever I have some) and cans and give them to my MOMS Club recycling queen
* Speaking of water bottles, I rarely use them because I bought plastic water containers instead and fill those up with perfectly good tap water!
Now it’s your turn! I’m tagging: